From children hunters to Grand Prix dressage riders, our team is proud to host equestrians of varying levels and disciplines.
- One 90×220 covered arena with mirrors, a beautiful lake view, and GGT footing
- Two outdoor, standard-size, mirrored arenas with GGT footing
- Host for several shows for the Wellington Classic Dressage and Gold Coast Dressage Associations
Hunter / Jumper Amenities
- Three rings outfitted with GGT footing
- Full jump courses set weekly with annually refurbished and replaced jump materials
All Palm Beach Equine Sports Complex Amenities
- 47-Acre complex.
- 336 Matted stalls of 10×12 ft.
- 34 Grass paddocks with high boarded fencing.
- 3/4 Mile exercise track surrounding a 17-acre lake.
- 7 Riding arenas, including a new gymnastics ring.
- Fully fenced, dedicated lunge arena.
- Observation gazebo and covered seating areas by arenas.
- Access to extensive, expertly groomed bridle paths to explore tropical Wellington.
- Onsite laundry facilities and private restrooms.
- Ideally located strides from the Global Dressage Festival Showgrounds and Palm Beach International Equestrian Center (showgrounds of the Winter Equestrian Festival).
- Centrally located to local polo fields and a short ride to the International Polo Club of Palm Beach.
- Dedicated, separate lounges for hunter/jumper and dressage riders to relax.
- Onsite apartments for full-time staff.
- Multiple highly efficient manure compactors that are tended to for disposal daily.
Step Outside the Arena
When not training in one of our six arenas, riders can step onto our 3/4 mile exercise track surrounding a 17-acre lake. Perfect for conditioning your horse physically and mentally, the exercise track is a unique feature and favorite of many PBESC riders.
Riders have direct access to explore endless miles of picturesque bridle paths. Groomed by the Village of Wellington, the bridle paths are a unique offering of our equestrian community that allow riders of all disciplines to hit the trails and enjoy tropical scenery outside the arena. Some paths which border streets have footing and are fenced to protect horse and rider.
Connect with PBESCGet in touch with the Managers of Palm Beach Equine Sports Complex.
"*" indicates required fields